14 Mar We’re throwing an online Social Media workshop for Small Businesses
Are you ready to level up your online social media marketing? Join us from the comfort of your home.
This 2.5hr social media workshop will be delivered ONLINE ONLY and will provide small business owners and marketers with useful tips, strategies, and advice on how they can improve/launch their social media channels.
During the workshop we’ll cover a variety of theory topics, peer to peer feedback, and put plans in place for the next coming weeks/month.
In this online social media workshop we’ll cover:
- Why social media marketing is important for small businesses.
- Social Media platforms and their benefits: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- How to choose the right platform(s).
- Setting goals for social media + why.
- Scheduling tools, what we recommend, pros + cons.
- Content creation tools and where to invest your time and money.
- Content calendars.
- 15 mistakes businesses make on social media.
- How to build your social media channels.
- Social Media customer service.
- Metrics + reporting.
This digital event is for you if…
- Your a small business owner who sells a physical product.
- You’re looking to take your social media knowledge to the next level.
- You’re an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to build and sell your brand through social media marketing.
- You’re a marketer who works with small businesses looking to update your knowledge and skills.
What will you need?
- Your laptop/computer.
- A smartphone.
- An eagerness to learn.
- A stable Internet connection.
Elizabeth Puddicombe is the founder of Puds&Co. Elizabeth has been working in social media since 2012 before setting up her own agency in 2018. Over the years, Elizabeth has worked with many brands such as Black Beauty & Hair Magazine, Scape UK, Isabella Oliver, Baukjen, David Haye, ORS Haircare Europe, Urban Development, MOBO Awards, Capital FM, and more.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns this with be a strictly online social media workshop.
- You will be emailed the link up to 3 days before the event.
- This workshop will begin promptly at 10.30am.
- This online event is available worldwide. Share with your global small business owners.